FINALLY,my life in qiao da is coming to the end soon..
more photos will be updated soon.
what i am sure is,i will miss everyone here more than a lot...
love u guys so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FINALLY,my life in qiao da is coming to the end soon..
more photos will be updated soon.
what i am sure is,i will miss everyone here more than a lot...
love u guys so much!!
Designed by EZwpthemes
Converted into Blogger Templates by Theme Craft
August 15, 2007 at 4:15 PM
Xin min..haihh..How are you.. congrats on your results.....^^
I got the news from Jun Ling..heheheh...
Enjoying life for now..?? have fun..hahaha
Well life in kedah is..&*@#@&%&)
I had to wait for the internet...haihh....good thing penang is near..if only I had the car...well...i miss you ppl alot..please send my regards to all ok? exp that fang zhu ming...zi hui...My room mates at 206 and all....to the guys also..hong bing....and etc..... heheheh...take care and smiles...~! ^^^
August 15, 2007 at 4:15 PM
Xin min..haihh..How are you.. congrats on your results.....^^
I got the news from Jun Ling..heheheh...
Enjoying life for now..?? have fun..hahaha
Well life in kedah is..&*@#@&%&)
I had to wait for the internet...haihh....good thing penang is near..if only I had the car...well...i miss you ppl alot..please send my regards to all ok? exp that fang zhu ming...zi hui...My room mates at 206 and all....to the guys also..hong bing....and etc..... heheheh...take care and smiles...~! ^^^
August 17, 2007 at 1:42 AM
yea~daishan..
must try to enjoy ur life in kedah too ok.
miss u heaps too^^
aza aza fighting!