Happy New Year-2007


Wow it’s already year 2007.
A whole new year. Spent my last day of 2006 wif my dear frens. Although there wasn’t many activities and was only a quiet new year eve and countdown,at least we were together. I truly appreciate the moments that we spent together.
And most probably next year we are not gonna countdown together. or can say that we are going to separate soon.ya,very very soon.
Feel so bad about that.but it’s a truth that I have to face with.
I dunno wat is lying in the future.but wat I wanna say is just no matter wat happen I ll keep all my dearest dear frens deeply inside my heart. Wont forget them for sure as they had accompanied me to get through a lot a lot of things. Ll remember that I cried on someone’s shoulder before when I was in serious depression, the days we joked and laughed together, the days we worked hard together, and every moments that we were TOGETHER.
Arghhhhhh I m gonna be so lost.

many things are still uncertain now.
Perhaps everything ll be all right^^
All of us ll have our own choices and and I just wish everyone all the best=>
Gambateh everyone! Go go jia you!
Love u all=)

2 Response to "Happy New Year-2007"

  1. wishes says:
    January 3, 2007 at 1:18 PM

    today is my orientation but i skipped one session purposely to leave comment here. Haha..OK, see ya! and remember to return my high school musical..Hope u like it too..My dear Zac Efron..haha

  2. ~X!nM!n~ says:
    January 3, 2007 at 6:02 PM

    okok.i ll watch it~
    ll start my driving lesson tomorrow=)
    enjoy ur uni life ya^^ if free go n look for u..haha.take care.